I created this page to share my knowledge with other Guidance Counselors.
If you find something useful let me know. 🙂
Keep checking back often!
- To get started, please visit my DELICIOUS BOOKMARK PAGE at : http://delicious.com/ckafkalas. This will enable you to search my saved bookmarks….so many wonderful resources out there, why should I keep them to myself…feel free to take, borrow and steal.
- Follow the ASCA SCENE BLOG!! It’s a must and filled with TONS of useful professional information!!!
- The School Counselor Blog is full of wonderful counseling ideas!!
- I have found Conquer College with LD/ADD Blog to be a wonderful resource….if you sign-up, they will keep you updated with wonderful emails on articles and new programs for students with with disabilities. I love this blog!
- Project Spectrum – Strengths of autism shine through in 3D: Project Spectrum was created to give people with autism the opportunity to express their creativity and develop a life skill using Google SketchUp 3D modeling software. The idea for Project Spectrum originated when we began getting phone calls and emails from users telling us about how much kids on the autism spectrum were enjoying SketchUp. As the calls kept coming in, we learned that people with autism tend to be visually and spatially gifted—that, in fact, they think in pictures. When people with these gifts get their hands on powerful, easy-to-use 3D design software like SketchUp, sparks tend to fly. You should also join the GOOGLE GROUP FOR EDUCATORS…..LOTS of wonderful resources.
- Need GED information for PA? Look HERE.
- Cyberbullying Toolkit for Grades 9-12: http://www.commonsensemedia.org/educators/cyberbullying-toolkit